About Me

My photo
Ipswich, QLD, Australia
Hello and welcome! My name is Krystal and I am a SAHM with two precious little girls - the reason I purchased my first SLR 2 years ago! Since then I have learnt so much about photography, and just LOVE it. Still have so much to learn, but have had quite a few people asking to see my website, I thought I should start up a blog. You can find some previous sessions in the tabs above, and I will hopefully be updating the blog regularly with all of my wonderful clients, and some personal photos.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Busy busy!

Apologies to anyone who comes here for updates! Since starting a Facebook page last week, I have been updating there - it is so much easier! So if you have an account, please pop over and search for Krystal K Photography. I am hoping to re-do and update this blog sometime, but in the mean time, check out facebook for the latest sessions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment